|The largest sports fishing lake of Latin America (60 hectares).It is the habitat of the most variable species of fishes, “dourado”, “surubim”, “matrinxã”, “tilapia” and “pacu” among them. Bait casting, spinning and fly-fishing are the practiced modalities with a lot of enthusiasm by the fishing lovers.
Your comfort is guaranteed by chairs, umbrellas and the polite assisting service of the lakeside. Águas do Treme offers an infra-structure with equipment and professional monitors for fishing lovers and beginners.
Our fishing project is undergoing a process of restructuring, so as to keep the large variety of fish species that reach incredible sizes. The fish breeding has 14 tanks and 6 reservoirs, fishing items store (rental and sale).
Some tips for sports fishing
- Use balanced equipment, nether too light nor too heavy, so as not to make the fish get too tired
- Use fishhooks without hooks without barbs ,because they hurt the fish less
- Keep the fish flat and do not press its intern organs
- To remove the fish from the water, use a landing net or fish pliers, do not use gaffs or other instruments that can hurt the animal
- Do not remove the mucus protection from the fish’s body
- Do not keep the fish out of the water for too long, only enough time to remove the fishhook and take a picture
- Do not press and do not punch the fish’s tongue and gills
- Wait until the fish recovers in the water for a while before you release it definitely. Do that with care, with no leaps of brusque movements